By Mark A. Leon
There is something special in the air in the Lowcountry this time of year.? The Festival of Lights are illuminating our nights, holiday markets are brimming in the air, the words of Dickens are echoing from the walls and the new Autumn menu for Tavern & Table is finally live.
Today kicks off the official release of the Autumn/Fall Menu for Tavern &Table in Mount Pleasant located on the heart of Shem Creek.
We were honored to be part of the kick off celebration featuring custom seasonal cocktails and dishes that will surely leave you in a festive mood.
Some highlights that will be featured for the next four months as we move into the Autumn and Winter seasons are:
- Fire Roasted Oysters – Braised spinach, chorizo, garlic aioli
- Burnt End Mac & Cheese – BBQ brisket, orecchiette, fondue, cornbread crumble
- Salmon Salad – Broiled salmon, baby watercress, shaved brussels, parmesan, sunflower seeds, lemon confit, lemon vinaigrette
- Truffle Fondue Burger – Carmelized onions, pickled shiitake mushrooms, truffle fondue
- Braised Short Rib – Bone-in short rib, parsnip puree, maple roasted carrots, roasted celery and cippollini onions
- Lamb Bolognese – New Zealand lamb, house-made ricotta cavatelli, piquillo peppers, tomatoes, bread crumb, parmesan
- Pork Duo – Keegan-Filion Farms pork, cheddar grits, cider braised cabbage, brown butter + apple thyme compote
- Crab Salad Roll – Jumbo lump crab, crispy potato strings, challah roll with duck fat fries or sweet potato wedges
- Steak Salad – Seared sirloin ‘bavette’ steak, arugula, frisee, blue cheese, candied hazelnuts, shaved pears, balsamic dressing
We hope this provides an enticing preview.
Here are the complete lunch and dinner menus available today!!!
Do your homework, make your reservation and make this holiday season a special on at Tavern & Table.